Rossin Roadbike Pista track.
Talented frame builder Mario Rossin, in the “officina” of Cavenago Brianza, Italia in 1979.
The Rossin brand was born from a dispute with Colnago in the ’70s.
From the onset the intention was to become a direct competitor with Colnago, the frames were built to a similar quality – not surprisingly, as the head frame builder, Mario, was previously chief builder at Colnago workshop.
It can take a long time to forget disputes in Italy, it seems. Rossin would go on to pioneer several new trends in bicycle design, including aero frame design, smaller front wheels, and other time-trial innovations.
TOP TUBE AUTOGRAPHED FROM GIANNI BUGNO AND OSCAR CAMENZIND , EX WORLD ROAD CHAMPIONS.
- Brand: Rossin
- Model: Pista
- Era: 1979
- Seat tube c-c: 55 cm
- Seat tube c-t: 56.5 cm
- Top tube c-c: 55 cm
- Head tube: 150 mm
- Standover height: 81.5 cm
- Wheel base: 96 cm
- Weight: 7.3 kg w/o pedals
- Rear spacing: 120 mm
- Headset: Campagnolo Super Record 1″ threaded
- Crank: Campagnolo Record Pista 165 mm 52 theet
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Record Pista 36X24 ITA
- Seatpost : 27.2 mm Rossin Panto.
- Handlebar: 3TTT Competition 40mm
- Stem: 3TTT 115 mm
- Saddle: Cinelli Unicanitor
- Rims: Mavic Oro
- Hubs: Campagnolo Pista Flangia Larga ( High Flange) 28 holes
- Sprocket: 16 T